1. They don’t communicate. I always have to call them.
Imagine status updates by phone, email, or text; keeping you constantly informed.
2. Why does it take so long to close?
Imagine a company that immediately commences work upon receipt of your file. If there are any concerns on title we address them promptly. This has allowed us to receive an AOS and close within 4 days!
3. Settlement is the end result of a relationship building process with my clients. It should be an exciting time for my buyers and I wish the title company would feel the same way.
Imagine your closing taking place in a friendly, relaxed, upbeat, and happy atmosphere. Your client is our client and we take this relationship building responsibility very seriously.
4. My title guy takes me for granted.
Imagine being truly appreciated for each and every title order. You are our partner in the process and never just a file number. Whether it’s 1 or 101 settlements, we want to earn and keep your business.
5. I receive complaints from lenders that working with the title company is difficult.
Imagine a staff with not only 25 years of experience in the title insurance business, but also in the mortgage industry. We understand the lenders’ needs and always provide documents in a timely manner.
6. Because it was a lower sale price, they didn’t give my closing a high priority.
Imagine receiving million dollar service regardless of the sale price.
7. The title company wasn’t flexible scheduling the closing time and location.
Imagine settlement at a time and location that is convenient for all parties involved. Settlement is never an inconvenience.
8. They are unprofessional, not friendly and have a negative attitude.
Imagine speaking with someone who is smiling on the other side of the phone; is knowledgeable, professional and happy to help you. Customer service is our top priority.
9. They called my client without speaking to me first.
Imagine a company that actually exercises excellent professional judgment. We will always speak with you first and ask permission to speak with your clients before reaching out to them.
10. My time is valuable, please don’t waste it.
Imagine great customer service by keeping you informed with status updates. No more time wasting phones, emails and texts requesting the status of your file. We value your time!